We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
The information you need to know about us:
We are HajjandUmrah360.com doing business under the same company name.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
"Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual or to contact you directly ("personal information").
Personal information includes information you provide us such as your first and last name, email addresses, user name and password.
You can choose not to provide this personal information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from HajjandUmrah360 and enjoy other benefits of being a registered member. For example, only registered members are able to post reviews on our site.
Other information we may choose to collect may also include details such as your IP address, information identifying your device, and website browsing history to the extent that information is about you.
Automatic Collection of Information.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit HajjandUmrah360. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
Location Information and Other Information from Devices.
When you use an Application on a Device, we will collect and use information about you in generally similar ways and for similar purposes as when you use the HajjandUmrah360 website. In addition, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information. Please note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our App. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your site experience.
You can find out more detailed information about what cookies we use in our Cookies Policy.
You can also find out more about cookies generally, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them at websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. See Display of Advertising/Your Choices for more information about our online advertising practices and your choices.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We may use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
How we use your information
HajjandUmrah360 uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- for registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site;
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about HajjandUmrah360;
- to enable us to publish your reviews;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to measure interest in and improve our services and Website;
- to notify you about special offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- to otherwise customize your experience with HajjandUmrah360, including customizing the ads shown to you;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Who we share your data with
The data processors we use for our business operations who process your data under our control include:
- com for email marketing campaigns
- com who provide website hosting
- com (analytics) who provide website tracking and statistical services
- com who track website visitor
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of the various opportunities on our Website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information in accordance with your marketing preferences. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information available through our site. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
Please review "Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information" section below for more information.
How Long We Keep Your Information for
We may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity. The periods for which we retain your information depend on the purpose for which we collected it and we use it.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. We may retain some information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with your personal information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on HajjandUmrah360.
- You have the right to ask us what personal information we hold about you by contacting us at the address below (see "Contact Us"), and we may charge a small fee for providing you with this information.
- We endeavor to ensure that your personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. If you decide to close your HajjandUmrah360 account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view.
- You can close your HajjandUmrah360 account by contacting us. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
- Whether registered as a HajjandUmrah360 member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send.
- Please note that we may send you other communications, relating to your HajjandUmrah360 account.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from HajjandUmrah360, you may not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using HajjandUmrah360, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical, and organisational measures to protect the personal information you provide us against unauthorized or unlawful access, use of disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
HajjandUmrah360 is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
How to keep your personal information up-to-date
It’s important for both you and us that your personal information is correct. If you believe this not to be the case and you are registered on this website then please contact us and ask that we update your details. You can do this via Contact us
How you can find out about the information we hold about you
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us using the contact details in this policy.
We will get in contact to verify your identity and if we do hold information about you we will:
– give you a description of it
– tell you why we are holding it
– let you have a concise and clear copy of the information
Asking us to remove your personal information
Should you wish to not receive information from us in future then you can quickly action this by clicking the unsubscribe link you will find on our marketing e-mails or by sending your details via Contact us and we will remove your data.
What to do if you have a complaint
Links to other websites
We link our website directly to other sites. This privacy notice does not cover the links within our site linking to other websites and organisations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Please be sure you are aware of these policy terms while you use our site. Should our terms change these will be shown on this page, and we may place notices on other pages of the web site, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
How you can contact us